Treble Buttons

Warning: include(/home/magesekw.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/threex33/public_html/ : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/magesekw.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear;.:/home/threex33/public_html/') in /home/threex33/public_html/ : eval()'d code on line 1
what does the master, bass and treble button are for?

im talking about a yb15 bass amplifier

The master is the main volume. You will probably also have a knob labeled gain - these two control the volume at different stages of the amp (gain: preamp - master: power amp). Some amps have only one volume, and this can be called gain, master or volume.

Bass controls the lower frequencies of the amp - treble controls the higher frequencies. Just play the amp with an instrument, turn the knobs and you will soon hear what they do - you won't ruin anything :-)

Find Treble Buttons On eBay Below:

Recently Purchased Treble Buttons:

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.